UTILITY EPR - Foam Filled Pole
STEIN UTILITY Poles are individually hand crafted in the UK to STEIN exact specification.
Foam Pole - This pole is the same as the Mid-Pole but Foam Filled
Foam Filled Poles are generally used as the top pole. The foam stops debris or water running down the inside of the pole helping to maintain the electrical properties of the system.
Manufactured using a high-quality bias woven glass fibre fabric impregnated with proprietary epoxy resin produces a tube with high axial/hoop stiffness and strength. This combination gives excellent electrical insulation and dielectric properties with high mechanical and corrosion resistance.
A number of poles can be attached to make up a longer length pole. Each pole is precision machined for rigidity and joint accuracy minimising flexure of the pole assembly (no metal joint fittings). Each section is fitted with a specially manufactured UK designed Stainless Steel one-piece spring button clip.
For simplicity of use all the poles are designed to be used for either extending or as the top pole - no special poles are required. The specially designed VIELE Tool Adaptor accommodates all the tool attachments.
- Working Length: 1220mm
- Overhall Length: 1270mm
- Diameter: 40mm
- Wall Thickness: 2.4mm
- Weight: 835g
- Tube Internal: Foam Filled
- Attachment: Stainless Steel one-piece spring button clip
- Rating: Max Voltage Rating 75kV/ft- Batch tested for electrical insulation*
- Identification: Individually Serial Numbered
- Danger of Electrocution - Max Voltage Rating 75kV/ft
- Only to be use by Trained Professionals
- Direct contact with live power lines may result in severe injury or death.
- DO NOT use as a Hot Stick.
- DO NOT use in weather conditions where there is a high risk of lightning strikes.
- Always use the correct personal protection when using this device.
- A strict regime of cleaning and polishing will help maintain the electrical insulating properties of this product
- This product requires a full inspection on a regular basis.
- Only ever attach STEIN approved equipment to this pole.
It is not possible to cover every eventuality relating to the use of this product. Purchasers and users of this product should seek professional training from a fully qualified and competent instructor prior to use. If you are not able, or not in a position to assume this responsibility, do not use this product. The manufacturer its distributors and retailers do not accept any liability for its improper use.
|GTIN / EAN13||5060483286075|