X5501VE Vented COVID-19 Kit - Standard
3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5000 - Version V = Vented Reflective The new 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet for comfort and protection of those who work at and around height.
3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5500 - EN397 - COVID-19 KIT
Version VE = Vented Non-Reflective
The 3M™ SecureFit™ COVID-19 Helmet Kit offers comfort and protection for those who work on the front-line
All 3M Helmet Kits are configured to be CE Compliant meaning components are Certified to be used in conjunction with each other.
This kit is supplied with the following components:
- 1 x X55**VE Vented Non-Reflective Helmet (** = Colour)
- 1 x V5 Carrier Frame for V5 Visor – U5B-CE (3M-7100179684)
- 1 x V5 Visor - Clear Polycarbonate Full Face - 5F-11 (3M-7100029680)
- 1 x P3E Adaptor Clip - Allows use of V5 Carrier without Ear Defenders (3M-7100098979)
- Never modify or alter the safety helmet
- Do not use this safety helmet against hazards other than those specified in the user instruction
- Use, store and maintain the safety helmet in accordance with the user instruction
Testing and approval
The 3M™ X5000 and X5500 SecureFit™ Safety Helmets meet the requirements of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and are thus CE marked. The products have been tested and approved by BSI, Kitemark Court, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8PP, UK, Notified Body No. 0086.
X5500 has been tested and approved in accordance with EN 397:2012+A1:2012. X5000 has been tested and approved in accordance with EN 397:2012+A1:2012 and with EN 12492:2012. Certain versions of X5500 and X5000 have been tested and approved in accordance with EN 50365:2002.
|Removeable Inner Lining||Yes|
|Head Size cm||50 - 63|
|Temperature Range||-30°C to +50°C|
|UK Stocked Colour||Standard Stocked Colour|
|GTIN / EAN13||5060660852505|