VEGA Harness Size 3
STEIN VEGA Work Positioning Harness size 3
The stylish design of the STEIN VEGA work positioning harness offers durability, ergonomic comfort and practicality all in one. Fitted with fully adjustable quick release waist and leg loops and a replaceable bridge the VEGA ticks all the right boxes.
The new “U-Create” gear loop system allows you to personalise the harness tool loops to suit your climbing needs. The durable yet light weight design of the VEGA ensures the harness will meet the demands of tree climbers everywhere.
- Ergonomic design with a Large back support
- New “U-Create” gear loop system
- Replaceable bridge
- Replaceable bridge connection rings “Conecto”
- Supplied with a ring mounted on the bridge as standard
- Adjustable quick-release leg loop buckles
- Adjustable quick release waist buckle
- Colour coded PPE attachment points (Blue)
- Chainsaw mounting points
- Rear elasticated holders for first aid/communication pouches
- Individual ID number
- EN 813, EN 358 and ANSI A10.14-1991
The STEIN VEGA is supplied with the following items for the “U-Create” gear loop system:
1 x 2000 mm of 7mm accessory cord Black
8 x Webbing Protection Rubbers
For user safety it is imperative to select the correct size of harness. Side attachment points (Dees) should ideally position just forward of the ASIS on the Hip Bone. Whilst testing the harness the users should select a suitable anchor point and using the forward attachment points (bridge ring) load the harness in both work position and suspension stances to ensure correct fit and support can be achieved. Side attachment points (Dees) on harnesses are designed for support and should not be used for unassisted suspension. These can be tested by attaching a suitable anchor to either side attachment points (Dee) and leaning back in to the harness from a standing position.
|Max User Weight kg||100|
|Waist Size cm||95 - 125|
|Quick Release Leg Loops||Yes|
|GTIN / EAN13||5060483280349|