PROFLEX 7401 Winter Glove
The ProFlex® 7401 Coated Winter Work Gloves provide lightweight warmth and durable grip in cool to cold temperatures. Lined with fleece for soft thermal protection and a flexible, latex-coated palm for secure gripping.
Unlike typical thermal work gloves, these gloves are extremely lightweight and highly dexterous. A breathable 10g brushed acrylic fleece liner protects hands from cool air. Knit construction and elastic wrist forms a comfortable fit that does not compromise dexterity, and the latex coated palm is both flexible and durable for handling equipment or materials.
These coated gloves meet the EN 388:2131X standard for cut resistance. They are ideal for work in cool to cold dry environments, including material handling and construction.
- BREATHABLE THERMAL PROTECTION – 10g brushed acrylic fleece liner for soft comfort and warmth
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Latex coated palm is flexible and durable
- DEXTERITY – Lightweight knit for easy handling of equipment and materials
- COMFORTABLE – Knit construction and elastic wrist forms a snug fit
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 2131X
- MACHINE WASHABLE