PHLOTICH Hitch Minding Pulley
Introducing the Phlotich Hitch-minding Pulley, for use in SRT and DdRT climbing systems. The Phlotich Pulley is an improved multi-aperture device specifically designed for SRT and DdRT. The Phlotich Pulley has Aluminium side plates and 13mm sheave and is available fitted with bushings or bearings. The MBS rating of the Phlotich is 30kN.
Profiled side plates capture the host line, allowing for a reduction in host line movement
Sideplates mate perfectly parallel allowing for a 'clean' connection to the anchoring Karbiners. The mated sideplates also allow for seamless use of a 'Twin Leg' Tether in SRT climbing with a Rope Wrench. This reduces clutter and allows proper alignment of the hitch, pulley and tether on the anchoring Karabiner (in a Rope Wrench set up)
Dual Karabiner Alignment- when used with Doubled Rope Climbing, the Phlotich allows the two anchoring Karabiners to be aligned efficiently on one pulley, instead of separating to two separate anchors
Unique 'Kidney' aperture:
- allows for a wide variety of Karabiner connector shapes.
- allows for multiple Karabiner connections at one time
- allows for a Karabiner to 'centre' itself depending on where the load is applied- and allows Karabiners to 'self centre' during climbing manoeuvres, which is helpful with DdRT climbing when climbing up to a 'large limb'
- allows for a perfect spot to anchor a 'Sternal' anchoring device (Karabiner, hook, Chestie, etc.) for use in SRT climbing on ascent with a Rope Wrench. This connector in the 'Kidney' aperture will self align to the most efficient spot and can be removed and attached easily
- allow the efficient use of the Pulley as a 'trolley' and allows for self alignment of an anchoring Karabiner in the 'Kidney' aperture when used in this configuration.
- The Phlotich can be used effectively for 'Double Crotching' or setting up efficient mechanical advantage systems due to the multiple attachment points and the ability for multiple Karabiners anchored in the 'Kidney' aperture.
GTIN / EAN13 5060508266471 Application Climbing Material Aluminium Min Breaking Strength (kN) 30 Working Load Limit (kN) No Diameter (mm) 13 Cheek Action Swing Length (mm) No Width (mm) No Weight (g) 145 Colour Red Proof Tested Yes Standard EN12278:98 Finish Anodised Serial Number Yes Manufacturer ISC