KRIEGER "SENTINEL RAIL" Chainsaw Trousers "C" Long Leg
Utilising a mix of approved GO/RT Orange fabrics the STEIN Rail Chainsaw Trousers ticks all the boxes.
With an abrasion resistant rip-stop multi-stretch base material the wearer has excellent flexibility in the areas which matter. The crotch area is fully constructed using this material and has been reinforced stitched for extra security whilst stretching. A roomy tailored leg allows for increased air circulation.
The greave area and rear calf area is constructed using a heavy duty durable polyester material. This feature offers enhanced wear over standard materials when working in dense vegetation. The pre-formed knees give increased comfort and movement.
Both legs are fitted with the stylish 75mm X25 stretchable patterned reflective stripes conforming to the EN 20471 High Visibility standard.
Integrating one of the latest European light weight technical blocking filaments ensures these trousers are comfortable to work in all day.
A large formed pocket is fitted on the left leg along with 2 front pockets and a rear pocket. An elasticated boot lace fastener helps reduces any dirt ingress into boots.
STEIN recommends these trousers are regularly treated with the STORM Fabric Cleaner.
- GO/RT 3279 for Rail & EN ISO 20471 Hi Visibility
- (GO/RT 3279 for Rail Standard is now known as RIS-3279 TOM)
- Certified to EN 381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s)
- Design C All-Round Protection
- Multi-Stretch material for increased movement
- 75mm X25 Stretchable patterned reflective stripes on both legs
- Two side pockets – downward facing zips
- Large pocket on the left leg – press stud closure
- Rear Pocket – zip closure
- Quality YKK zipper systems
- Button fastening system on waist
- Button brace fittings
- Pre-formed abrasion resistant knees
- Durable hardwearing greave and calf areas
- Elasticated boot lace fastener in the hem
- Weight 1535g (Based on size M)
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufactures safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.
The bright colour Orange material within this garment over a period of time will change from its original bright shade to a lesser shade of orange. Discoloration will/can occur through the incorrect washing of the garment, the use of excess and harsh detergents, the environmental conditions the garments are/have been used in, prolonged UV light exposure, prolonged exposure to dirt and grime. Use of the product other than that intended.
|Type||Type "C" All Round Protection|