WHITE TIGER Adhesive Lined Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing is a high quality, cost-effective, commercial grade heat shrink designed for the electronic, automotive, and general industrial markets.
Applications include general insulation, mechanical protection, cables and harnesses, connectors, terminals and electronic and mechanical components.
Manufactured using a co-extrusion of polyolefin and hot-melt adhesive. This tubing is designed to provide insulation and to offer a seal to help protected the article it is covering. Idea to protect bundles of wires and metal tubes against water and moisture ingress and other contaminants.
The clear version has a high visual clarity after shrinkage so labels can be easily read through the heat shrink.
- 3:1 Shrink Ratio
- Manufactured by co-extrusion of polyolefin
- Thick adhesive lined
- Bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubber and metals
- Operating Temperature: -45℃～125℃
- Shrinking Temperature: Starts at 70℃, and shrunk totally at 125℃
- Longitudinal shrink ratio: ≤+8%
Manufacturer WHITE TIGER GTIN / EAN13 5060483289717 Length 25.0m Size 50.0mm > 18.6mm Colour Black Lining With Adhesive Shrink Ratio 3:1