HaulerBiner Compact Rescue Kit
The HaulerBiner Rescue is a compact kit, which can be worn on the harness and used for Pick-off Rescue in work at height and rope access rescues. The HaulerBiner can also be used to easily adjust the orientation of a stretcher and can be used for short-haul tensioning.
The HaulerBiner device has a theoretical mechanical advantage of either 6:1 or 7:1, depending on the orientation the device is used in. Utilises a purpose-developed 6mm (1/4") diameter rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip.
The pulley wheels are mounted in the body of the Karabiner, keeping them clear of the anti-tangle mesh outer, preventing it from jamming the wheels). Due to the in-Karabiner wheel mounting, the HaulerBiner kit is very compact when fully contracted, giving maximum haul height.
The HaulerBinertm can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) Mechanical Advantage
- When suspended in a harness, the user can pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical) Mechanical Advantage
- With a D4/D2 Descender, as part of a short-haul/long-lower system
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher
Manufacturer ISC GTIN / EAN13 5060508260691 Length (fully extended) 165cm Length (fully contracted) 32cm Mechanical Advantage 6:1 or 7:1 Weight (g) 575 Rating (kg) 140 Material Aluminium Standard EN12278:99 Min Breaking Strength (kN) 16 Gate Action 3-Way Diameter (mm) 6