3M™ H700N Vented X2 EN397 - FORESTRY KIT
Version N = Ratchet Adjustment - 32SNR (X4-P5)
The 3M™ H700N Forestry Helmet Kit offers comfort and protection for those who work in the Forestry and Arboricultural Sector.
All 3M Helmet Kits are configured to be CE Compliant meaning components are Certified to be used in conjunction with each other.
This kit is supplied with the following components:
- 1 x H700N Vented Ratchet Adjustment Helmet
- 1 x V4 Carrier with "Etched" Mesh Visor (V4J SV) (3M-7000108167)
- 1 x PELTOR X4-P5 Ear Defenders 32SNR (3M-7100097444)
3M™ H700N Vented Ratchet Helmet - EN397
The 3M™ H-700 vented safety helmet is comfortable, tough and lightweight. Designed with a low profile for stability and balance, the H-700 helps provide ultimate comfort and protection from small falling objects.
- Synthetic sweatband
- Short brim for better upwards visibility
- 4-point ratchet headband
- Approved for use at -30°C (EN397:2012) and -50°C (ГОСТ Р ЕН 397/А1-2010)
- Never modify or alter the safety helmet
- Do not use this safety helmet against hazards other than those specified in the user instruction
- Use, store and maintain the safety helmet in accordance with the user instruction
GTIN / EAN13 5060660852178 Helmet Standard EN397 Colour White Reflective Stickers No Head Size cm 50 - 63 Weight (g) 665 Temperature Range -30°C to +50°C Removeable Inner Lining No UK Stocked Colours Standard Stocked Colours Manufacturer 3M