3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5000 - Dual Standard EN12492 and EN397 - ARBORIST KIT
Version VE = Vented Non-Reflective - 26SNR (X1-P5)
The 3M™ SecureFit™ Helmet Kit offers comfort and protection for those who work at and around height in the Forestry and Arboricultural Sector.
All 3M Helmet Kits are configured to be CE Compliant meaning components are Certified to be used in conjunction with each other.
This kit is supplied with the following components:
- 1 x X50**VE Vented Non-Reflective Helmet (** = Colour) (3M-7100175***)
- 1 x V5 Carrier Frame for V5 Visor – U5B-CE (3M-7100179684)
- 1 x V5 Visor - Stainless Steel Mesh – 5C-1 (3M-7000103792)
- 1 x PELTOR X1-P5 Ear Defenders 26SNR (3M-7100097443)
Please note: the X5000 is either in EN12492 (helmets for mountaineers) mode or in EN397 (industrial safety helmets) mode but cannot meet both EN-standards simultaneously.
- Never modify or alter the safety helmet
- Do not use this safety helmet against hazards other than those specified in the user instruction
- Use, store and maintain the safety helmet in accordance with the user instruction
Testing and approval
The 3M™ X5000 and X5500 SecureFit™ Safety Helmets meet the requirements of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and are thus CE marked. The products have been tested and approved by BSI, Kitemark Court, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8PP, UK, Notified Body No. 0086.
X5500 has been tested and approved in accordance with EN 397:2012+A1:2012. X5000 has been tested and approved in accordance with EN 397:2012+A1:2012 and with EN 12492:2012. Certain versions of X5500 and X5000 have been tested and approved in accordance with EN 50365:2002.
GTIN / EAN13 5060660852147 Helmet Standard Dual Standard - EN12492 and EN397 Colour Orange Reflective Stickers No Head Size cm 50 - 63 Weight (g) 805 Temperature Range -30°C to +50°C Removeable Inner Lining Yes UK Stocked Colours Standard Stocked Colours Manufacturer 3M