CARBON CGM - Mid Pole
STEIN CARBON CGM Poles are individually hand crafted in the UK to STEIN exact specification.
Manufactured using a blend of Carbon Fibre and high-quality bias woven glass fibre fabric impregnated with proprietary epoxy resin produces a tube with high axial/hoop stiffness and strength. This combination of materials offers excellent high mechanical strength and corrosion resistance..
A number of poles can be attached to make up a longer length pole. Each pole is precision machined for rigidity and joint accuracy minimising flexure of the pole assembly (no metal joint fittings). Each section is fitted with a specially manufactured UK designed Stainless Steel one-piece spring button clip.
For simplicity of use all the poles are designed to be used for either extending or as the top pole - no special poles are required. The specially designed VIELE Tool Adaptor accommodates all the tool attachments.
- Working Length: 1220mm
- Overhall Length: 1270mm
- Diameter: 40mm
- Wall Thickness: 2.4mm
- Weight: 665g
- Tube Internal: Hollow
- Attachment: Stainless Steel one-piece spring button clip
- Rating: NOT FOR ELECTRICAL USE
- Identification: Individually Serial Numbered
- Danger of Electrocution - Do Not Use Near Power Lines
- Only to be use by Trained Professionals
- Direct contact with live power lines may result in severe injury or death.
- DO NOT use as a Hot Stick.
- DO NOT use in weather conditions where there is a high risk of lightning strikes.
- Always use the correct personal protection when using this device.
- This product requires a full inspection on a regular basis.
- Only ever attach STEIN approved equipment to this pole.
It is not possible to cover every eventuality relating to the use of this product. Purchasers and users of this product should seek professional training from a fully qualified and competent instructor prior to use. If you are not able, or not in a position to assume this responsibility, do not use this product. The manufacturer its distributors and retailers do not accept any liability for its improper use.
|GTIN / EAN13||5060483286679|