3M SF-402 Safety Glasses Grey
3M™ SecureFit™ SF400 Series Safety Spectacles
The 3M SF400 Series is an extension to the successful SecureFit range of protective eyewear. Each model in the SF400 series is comprised of a rimless lens and fixed-length temple arm. An integrated side-shield is included for added protection. The temples feature 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology which helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort across a diverse workforce.
This innovative design promotes improved comfort and security of fit. Adjustable nose pads and soft-touch temple inlays provide increased comfort and improved grip.
The 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog (SGAF) coating has been added to the SF400 Series to give EN166 Anti-Fog (N) and Anti-Scratch (K) protection.
- Design provides excellent coverage and good field of vision
- Offers excellent protection against Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- Lightweight design (19g)
- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology for secure and comfortable fit
- Adjustable nose pads for a personalised fit
- Soft-touch dual moulded temples for increased comfort and grip
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog (SGAF) coating on selected models to give EN166 Anti-Fog (N) and Anti-Scratch (K) protection.
- Available with optional, removable foam insert to help keep debris out of your eyes while providing comfort and cushioning. Insert can be purchased separately
These products are intended for protection against high speed particles at low energy (F) at extreme temperature conditions, -5˚C and +55˚C (T) in accordance with EN166:2001. They also protect against UV radiation in accordance with EN170:2002 (clear and amber lenses), and sun glare in accordance with EN172:1994 (grey, I/O and blue mirror lenses).
Several lens options are available for a variety of different applications:
- Clear - Good colour recognition and excellent UV protection
- Grey - Protection from sunglare
- Amber - Enhanced contrast in low light conditions
- Never modify or alter this product
- Do not use this product against hazards other than those specified in this document.
- These products are not suitable for grinding or welding
- These products are NOT designed to be worn over prescription spectacles.
- In accordance with EN166:2001 safety spectacles cannot be tested and approved for use against liquid droplets. Where liquid protection is specified a suitable product should be considered, for example safety goggles.
|GTIN / EAN13||5113127685700|